Fostering a “Next Wave” of Carbon Neutral City Leaders
To accelerate deep carbon reduction activity in a wider set of cities, CNCA fosters sharing between CNCA members and other leading cities around the world. CNCA sponsors a number of activities that open up opportunities for non-members to participate, including:
- Inviting other cities to participate in Innovation Fund projects;
- Requiring Innovation Fund projects to be scalable and replicable by other cities;
- Welcoming use of the Deep Carbon Reduction Planning Framework and “80×50” Plan Outline by all cities;
- Inviting other cities to participate in CNCA lesson-sharing webinars;
- Holding “Getting to Carbon Neutrality” workshops for other cities; and
- Publicly posting key products and learnings from Innovation Fund projects.