Autonomous Vehicles (AVs) in the Pacific Northwest
City Leads: Portland, Seattle, and Vancouver
This project was designed so that the Cities of Portland, Seattle, and Vancouver, BC could better understand the challenges and opportunities with the deployment of autonomous vehicles (AVs) in relation to their climate goals. The cities shared their research, approaches, and knowledge about AVs, and learned about AV policy efforts around North America. An AVs in the Pacific Northwest Baseline Report was developed and two workshops were held.
- AVs in Pacific NW Baseline Report
- Autonomous Vehicles in the Pacific Northwest
- Automated Mobility in Portland, Seattle, and Vancouver (BC)
- AVs in the PNW Policy Brief (March 2019)
- New Mobility in the Right-of-Way (March 2019)